Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) 1-85

Bardock Admin
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) 14-83

Keitaro Saiyan's secret (Bardock) 6-3

Majin Buu Saiyan's secret (Bardock) 16-84

Majeh Mods
Saiyan's secret (Bardock) 15-45

Sakuu Saiyan's secret (Bardock) 17-27

Turles Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Saiyan's secret (Bardock)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion

Xion

Powerlevel : 500
Ki : 167
Speed : 166
Strength : 167
Health : 250

Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:38 pm

After exiting the arena where she had fought the legendary saiyan,Bardock.After her loss in the duel,Xion ended up following Bardock so that he could show her something he had showed no one else.she pushed a strand of hair away from her deep indigo colored eyes.she wondered what he could possibly be planning to show her.it also made her wonder why he would show her of all people.she cut herself off as she finally broke the silence.so where are we heading?

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Powerlevel : 200,000
Ki : 66,666
Speed : 66,667
Strength : 66,667
Health : 100,000
Zenni : 10,000
Inventory : Bardocks Special Sayian armor.

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Bardock turned around and smiled "I didn't think that you would actually follow me but this is what i wanted to show you remember my promise earlier about showing you what i can do at full strength?" He said smiling he spread his legs apart and put his fist at his side and smiled He started to scream loudly. The ground around him and it started to crackle underneath him. He started to remember how Frezia killed his squads he continued to scream his hair started to change colors. It was slow at first then it became more definite and more defined then all the sudden it was yellow. His muscles seemed to be bigger then before just barely. He smiled at her holding this form. "This is a super sayian..." He said smiling at her.

Stats in Super Saiyan-
Powerleve:400,000
Ki: 133,334
Speed: 133,333
Strength:133,333
Health: 200,000
Back to top Go down
https://dbzs.rpg-board.net
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:57 pm

"I didn't think that you would actually follow me but this is what i wanted to show you remember my promise earlier about showing you what i can do at full strength?" xion smirked.what can I say? Curiousity won me over she said as she nodded once to confirm that she remembered his promise.Xion watched bardock change into his ultimate saiyan form and she couldn't help but smile.it looked kind of similar to her cousin's form except slightly smaller and uncompleted. Regardless she was quite impressed. "this is a super saiyan..." Xion laughed.I can see that... she answered while studying him for a moment.remembering how she teased her cousin.a small smirk appeared on her face as she sighed.You do know that steroids are bad for you right? she asked jokingly while. trying to imagine what one punch at full strength could do in this form.He would end up destroying an entire fucking building and probably more.. she thought.despite her joking manner it was obvious that she was impressed.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Bardock walked over to the side of a moutain and took a deep breath before getting into a fighting stance he drew back his fist and hit the moutain with strength that seemed to be in human for anyone even a sayian the power caused the entire moutain to blow apart and cause the land behind it to crumble and stack on top and fall into itself.

Str used-40,000
Str left-97,333
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Xion watched as the entire mountain was destroyed in front of her eyes.holy shit..... she simply said.What was the point of hiding anything?now I know why you're a legend she added with a slight smile on her face.she looked down at the remains of the mountain.xion could only wish she could pull that off without killing herself first.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Bardock turned around he released his form to return to his normal state "Man that form is good but i might wanna save it for emergency only. He said laughing slightly and yawning at the same time. "Well now i believe i showed you what i had promised." He said chuckling to himself before walking on by her and yawning
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Xion watched him revert back to his normal form as he began to walk away.she smirked.so you just challenge random people to duels,defeat them,intimidate them with your Saiyan form and leave? she sighed and shook her head.I wonder If all saiyan's do this to weaker races... she mused.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Bardock turned around and looked at her with a smiled "No i don't do that normally. I promised to show you what a super saiyan can do and i kept my promise ill allow you to choose one promise now that i will keep for as long as it requires the promise." He said smiling and sitting down and tossed her a apple at him and smiled softly. "Eat youll need your strength back if you want to become stronger then you are now." He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:36 pm

No i don't do that normally. I promised to show you what a super saiyan can do and i kept my promise ill allow you to choose one promise now that i will keep for as long as it requires the promise." before xion could reply she caught the apple that was thrown at her and smirked as he said."Eat youll need your strength back if you want to become stronger then you are now." must you mock the weak? she asked jokingly while placing the apple down by her side.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm

He chuckled slightly and layed back on the ground. "Well if that is your wish i won't mock the weak." He said teasingly while closing his eyes and looking into darkness and thoughts running through his head that he had been thinking about sinc he had to decide on what he wanted to do sooner or later he lived on earth now there was nothing else he could do besides live there. In less he turned hisself in to the saiyan king.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Well if that is your wish i won't mock the weak" Xion laughed.most appreciated lord Bardock she teased.actually to be honest I've seen a super saiyan form before...my cousin showed me his form..a lot;it's thanks to him that I'm not as intimidated as most would. to be honest xion didn't feel the need to be intimidated at all.he had not inflicted harm to her yet so she saw no need to fear him.that and the fact that her father had once taught her to fear nothing.....
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Bardock chuckled a little bit. "Seems that i am behind in the saiyans then if they had already learned the transformation that i just achieved." He said softly and yawning before closing his eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep he opened his eyes partly to see the girl "I'll help you become a true super saiyan one day." He said as a promise of his own. But she still was able to request one more promise.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:59 pm

"Seems that i am behind in the saiyans then if they had already learned the transformation that i just achieved." xion sighed.he actually wasn't able to complete his form....he died before he could fully master it she admitted softly.I'll help you become a true super saiyan one day." xion smirked slightly.you mean you'd be able to put up with me for that long to teach me what you know? she laughed softly.you'd have to have the patience of a saint but that's a nice offer Ill be happy to accept
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Bardock chuckled a little bit. "Yeah ill have the patience for it. Consider it a personal promisse of mine. Btw you still have that one request for you to ask me about." He said smiling she still had one thing she could request for him to promise her.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Yeah ill have the patience for it. Consider it a personal promisse of mine. Btw you still have that one request for you to ask me about." Xion smirked slightly.come now I don't think that's quite fair for you,you kept two promises for me and i didn't keep any promises for you yet,I'm pretty sure it's your turn to request something. she replied while leaning back against a boulder that still remained after bardock knocked down the entire mountain.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:45 pm

He chuckled softly "Welp my rule is 3 promise will equal one so i won't request till you do." He said chuckling she could ask for anything from him. And he would do it as his last promise. Though he didn't know if she would request anything for a while bit it was worht a try to ask her. He sat up softly and looked at her leaning aganst the boulder "Shouldn't you be going to school right about now." He said looking at his clock it showed it was time for the place she went to school to start considering it was a monday.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm

"Welp my rule is 3 promise will equal one so i won't request till you do." xion snickered.that's evil.... she said teasingly as she thought about what request she wanted to ask.Shouldn't you be going to school right about now." xion gave him a look and laughed.bardock I don't go to school..hell I don't even have an offical home yet. xion remembered when she was a child how her father would train and hole school her including the weekends and holidays.everything she was taught was advanced.technically she "graduated " from highschool when she was only eleven years old.this was also the same age when her parents and her cousin died. Xion sighed as she.brushed back a few strands of hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Bardock looked at her and nodded his head. "Well then you can live with me if you wish i can take care of ya and adopted ya as my own daughter. Considering you have no living relatives right now i can adopt you." He said smiling at her and waiting for her to repond to what he had been saying and smiled slightly. He gave a small yawn to show that he had took more then he thought in the form he was earlier.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:12 pm

"Well then you can live with me if you wish i can take care of ya and adopted ya as my own daughter. Considering you have no living relatives right now i can adopt you." xion gave him a small smile.not that it would be a bad idea,it's just that it would mean I would be adopted...again. According to my late parents my biological parents left me near some river and so they took me in and now that I'm 18 it would feel kinda weird to be adopted again she explained with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan's secret (Bardock)   Saiyan's secret (Bardock) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saiyan's secret (Bardock)
Page 1 of 1