Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
......(bardock) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
......(bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
......(bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
......(bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
......(bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
......(bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
......(bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
......(bardock) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
......(bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
......(bardock) 1-85

Bardock Admin
......(bardock) 14-83

Keitaro ......(bardock) 6-3

Majin Buu ......(bardock) 16-84

Majeh Mods
......(bardock) 15-45

Sakuu ......(bardock) 17-27

Turles ......(bardock) Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

......(bardock)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion

Xion

Powerlevel : 500
Ki : 167
Speed : 166
Strength : 167
Health : 250

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Standing on top of a building while her deep indigo colored eyes looking down at the city below.was a woman who appeared to be eighteen years old.her long light purple hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail.she wore a school uniform (see avatar) that clung to her body.outlining her c cup sized breasts,and her slender figure.strapped to her back were two black katanas.Her smooth creamy skin seemed pale in the moonlight.she wasn't tall or petite.she was an average height standing 5'8.her face was slightly emotionless as her eyes followed the small figures of the people that walked through the street.

Xion knew that some people could be actually human and others could actually be part of the saiyans.xion let her head tilt slightly as she remembered her cousin who was a saiyan.he was tall and muscular.when he used his powers his muscular frame increased.xion slightly smiled as she also remembered how she would tease him about how he looked like he was on steroids.which would always make them both laugh...

It wasa shame that he died..xion left a sigh escape her full light pink lips.he was her only friend and family left and he is now gone.xion brushed her mind off the thought as she turnedaround slightly.she knew that someone was coming her way.and she knew that whoever it was....it was not human.xion's fingers wrapped themselves around the hilt of her katana as she waited for the saiyan to show themself.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Powerlevel : 200,000
Ki : 66,666
Speed : 66,667
Strength : 66,667
Health : 100,000
Zenni : 10,000
Inventory : Bardocks Special Sayian armor.

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Bardock came walking up from the doors of the building and seeing a girl standing there that was young or so he thought with how she looked like a school girl. "Sorry if i disturbed you." He said looking at her with a smile on his face he was sorry that was all he could say. He was wearing a suit that blend in with everyone. He had it on. It was a pure red suit that was a blood red. It clung to his body besides the pants. He looked as if he had just gotten out of a conference meeting of some sort. He looked back at her and saw she had her hand on a katana. That alerted him that he was in for some trouble he sighed slightly as he held his hands up intoa defensive like position ready to block the swords if necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzs.rpg-board.net
Xion

Xion

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Xion watched as the male stepped forward.he simply apologized for disturbing her while giving her a slight smile.her eyes followed his as he looked at her hand gripped on the katana.she watched his hands rise in defence as if waiting for an attack.she didn't find that odd,people did the same thing however they would either go bitching to the cops or run away scared.this man however took things calmly.this surprised xion the most.then again he was a saiyan.the saiyans weren't easily intimidated.no harm done here she finally replied in a calm tone.though her gaurd was kept up.her hand didn't release the hilt however her eyes held no more hosility.may I ask what your name is..saiyan? she asked in a polite tone.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Bardock winced as she asked him of his name. Every sayian in the galaxy knew about him he looked away and spoke softly. "All sayians know me the one who opposed the king and frezia and will avenge his team. My name as you seek is Bardock..." He said as he looked back at her. Everyone had heard about Bardock supposebly killed by frezia in the great battle with him taking on thousands of frezias soldiers and becoming even stronger then the average sayian. But was supposebly killed by frezia himself.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:50 pm

xion saw him wince slightly as she asked for his name.was he upset that she didn't know him?"All sayians know me the one who opposed the king and frezia and will avenge his team. My name as you seek is Bardock" xion nodded once.forgive me...i would probably know your name if I was a saiyan... an apologetic smile appeared on her face.though I do recall hearing about you once from my cousin.. she added as she watched him avoid her gaze.she slowly released her katana and held her hand out to him.either way it's a pleasure to meet you...Bardock
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Bardock nodded at her response he stood up and looked at the girl in front of him he sat down and yawned softly and chuckled softly. "You didn't cause any harm but if you wish we could give a littel duel between us up here. Though it wouldn't be too fair. I could also show you around town though you know it already." He chuckled a little bit. "By the way what are you then if your cousin knew about me." He asked patiently.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:19 pm

"You didn't cause any harm but if you wish we could give a littel duel between us up here. Though it wouldn't be too fair. I could also show you around town though you know it already." xion gave the saiyan a slight smirk.well if we are going to fight then I guess I'll just do my best and try to keep up she answered while taking a few steps back."By the way what are you then if your cousin knew about me." xion's smirk disappeared slightly.she gave a soft sigh.he was half saiyan.... she answered while getting into a simple fighting stance.she brushed a strand of hair away from her eyes.would you like to make the first move or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Bardock stood up and gave her a smile "Then your cousin has my blessing for a happy after life from my sayian blood." He said softly and got into a defensive position. "Ill allow you the first move lady. And please try your best ill bring myself down to around your level so that i don't go to hard on you." He said softly smiling at her he brought his power level down to hers and made it even out so that he didn't harm her too much he didn't want to harm this girl but he also wanted to make friends with her and help her become stronger then she was already. "Maybe some day will teach you some of the legendary super sayian forms if anyone can ever gain it." He said softly waiting on her to move.

(My power level is now 500 so...
Str-167
Speed-167
Ki-166
Health-250)
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:19 pm

"Then your cousin has my blessing for a happy after life from my sayian blood." xion gave bardock a slight smile."Ill allow you the first move lady. And please try your best ill bring myself down to around your level so that i don't go to hard on you." xion nodded once. it felt a bit pride wounding that he had to go easy on her. though she shrugged it off. she decided not to fight with her katanas for now. hand to hand combat would work for her at the moment."Maybe some day will teach you some of the legendary super sayian forms if anyone can ever gain it" xion didnt think she herself could be capable since she was just a human. well for the most part. she then took a deep breath.she sunk into a crouching position only to launch herself a few feet over his head.she swiftly twisted her body upside down and swung her foot.aiming an axe kick to his shoulder.

(strength: 167

strength used: 45

strength remaining: 122)
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Bardock smiled as she went to kick at him he knew she was good and would be a good match he stood there and let her hit agains this armor. A solid thud could be heard he went backwards a little bit. He smiled slightly and looked up at her as he was slding back. "Good kick." He said and charged at her witha punch of his own putting some strength into it. He smiled slightly as he brought the fist at her. "This might hurt abit..." He said softly as he brought his fist forward with a lot of strength in it.

Hp lost-22.5
hp left-227.5
Str used-50
Str left-117
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Xion moved back slightly, unsheathing her katana part way. allowing his fist to connect with the hilt of her katana to soften the blow.before he could react she grabbed on to his wrist with her free hand. she felt herself move back an inch. quickly she put the katana back in its sheath with one hand while grabbing onto his wrist with both hands. she then pulled him forward aiming her knee to his gut.relying on speed this time.

speed used: 25

speed remaining:141

strength used: 10

strength remaining: 102
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Bardock took a kick to the chest from her. But he didn't feel a thing at all. He smiled slightly and pulled her in towards him and smiled He brought his fist up for her stomach fast and hard but he held back in the punch so he didn't hurt her to bad.

Health lost-5
health left-222.75
Strenght used-50
Strength left-67
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Xion felt her body being pulled towards him,she concentrated her ki through her body, converting the ki into pure strength. she felt the impact of his punch hit her stomach.she blinked once, letting a slight smile cross her lips. she pushed his fist to the side and kicked him square in the chest.

health lost-2
health remaining-248

ki used-50
ki remaining-112
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Bardock smiled slightly and held up and hand and blocked the leg with his strength but still losing some health from the ki. "WEll this ends here." He said putting more strength then she could possibly have into a punch he seemed to gain strength that was un normal it was his regualar str.

Str use-2,000
Str left from original str-6166
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Xion felt his arm block the impact and her eyes slightly widened. it was like kicking a brick wall. "WEll this ends here." xion quickly threw herself in the opposite direction of his fist. as it made impact with the wall behind her. she watched as a large crater was made.had that connected with her body. she would have been knocked out or have gotten every single bone of her body broken. xion didnt even bother to attack. that would be suicide.she got up from the floor and simply looked at the crater in the wall and back at Bardock.after a moment of silence she finally said in a slight joking tone you know...i probably would have ended up dead if i didnt dodge in time....
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Bardock chuckled a little bit as she dodged the attack and saw that it broke. "You know follow me i will show you something that no one else knows about yet." He said walking away from the fight apparently he won this one he yawned slightly and waited for her to follow.

(Start another topic izzie.)
Back to top Go down
Xion

Xion

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:28 pm

(mmk lol)

"You know follow me i will show you something that no one else knows about yet." Xion blinked once as he turned to leave.she silently started to follow,crossing her arms under her chest she wondered what he had to show her.she took one last glance over her shoulder to se the crater he had made in the wall before turning her gaze straight ahead.if it was anything like he had just demonstrated this was bound to get interesting.a slight smirk appeared on her face as she followed the saiyan out the door.

{EXIT}

(topic closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

......(bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......(bardock)   ......(bardock) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

......(bardock)
Page 1 of 1