Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) 1-85

Bardock Admin
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) 14-83

Keitaro Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) 6-3

Majin Buu Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) 16-84

Majeh Mods
Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) 15-45

Sakuu Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) 17-27

Turles Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turles

Turles

Powerlevel : 11,051,000
Ki : 4,000,000
Speed : 3,051,000
Strength : 4,000,000
Health : 5,525,500
Zenni : 11,250
Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).
Inventory : Supply of Fruit and Seed of Might

Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Empty
PostSubject: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Turles walked on Planet Vegeta as he scouted around. "This is sad All of these saiyan's are weak with they're power levels... I would toy with them but now just isn't the time. I need an challenge and I bet I knowBut who can give it to me." "The true question is, where can he be?" "using my scouter would just get the other saiyan's Power levels." Turles smirked looking up at the sky. "Today seems like a good day. haha." As he referred to the sky knowing the within time a full moon would soon appeared. But that wasn't what his attention was just on he wanted to fight that was his true intentions.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Powerlevel : 200,000
Ki : 66,666
Speed : 66,667
Strength : 66,667
Health : 100,000
Zenni : 10,000
Inventory : Bardocks Special Sayian armor.

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Bardock sinced a powerlevel coming near him he chuckled a little bit as he felt the man land behind him without turning around he spoke softly. "So you have come to try and arrest me too old friend?" He said turning around slowly looking at Turles a man that loked like his son that he had seen in a vision but he knew this man was different from his son and probably more powerful right now. All day bardock had been running from other sayians trying to imprison him.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzs.rpg-board.net
Turles

Turles

Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Turles stopped in his tracks as he had founded him and laughed at his response. "Why would I arrest you and follow orders from others? I do things my way!" Turles said as he put his his hands resting on his sides."I don't know why they would hired other saiyans to catch you." "I guess this means I have to lookout for myself as well then if they are you, who knows when they will start they're chase for me." "But, No! I'll take everyone of them fools down before I fall on my own two feet!" "I would ownly, hurt they're prides and have mine up skyrocketing just to crumble them or finish them off!" Turles said as he had his signature smirk on his face. "I did come though to have a friendly fight. I thought these other saiyan's were just too weak to go up against knowing you were the only one who could give me a challenge." "But I'm glad your still fighting to be free, Bardock." As Turles wants to be free himself and plan on being that way.

Ki - 150
Strength - 200
Speed - 150

Health - 250
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Bardock smiled slightly hearing that the man had the same interest as he did. "Yes i am fighting for my freedom everyday and it seems you are going to be real soon the only way to make sure we do not get captured is to continue fighting and training. Though who knows maybe one day they will capture us because we might let our guard down and be caught. Well enough with the what ifs it is here and now we are still free and have the time of our own to think and deal wiht as we want and what to do with it either that or we could be killed before we are enslaved that would be my choice." He said looking at the man again showing that he was serious about what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Turles gave a straight look at Bardock as what he said made sense to him. Absorbing the infomation to him. "Bardock...I hope I get to see you after this meeting. But, you know me well than any other saiyan's that I like to stir up trouble wherever I can find it." "I'm make them pay if they lay one finger on me or I'll even rip it off. That's simple." "Other saiyan's are simple but, I'm not simple. Ruthless is more like it and I will show it to who wants to try." "Oh I will fight until my very last breath." Turles said as he gripped his fist with an angry look letting his anger getting the best of him. At times anger draw out his strength but right infront of Bardock...who would know what he would think of Turles now.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Bardock smiled at the man in front of him and nodded gently "How about a spar to get some of your anger out my friend?" said bardock as he got into a defensive position as he waited on the man in front of him to respond. Of course the man knew that Bardock was tired from being chased. But for him to offer you a spar was a good thing. Something that rarely happens from bardock.
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Turles had a look on his face then it smiled as well as he closed his eyes for a brief moment. "How can I say no to a man who try to oppsed Frieza." "Your on!" Turles said as he got serious as he can be and charged with a head on with a punch.

Ki - 150
Strength - 175
Speed - 150

Health - 250

Strength used:25
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Bardock smiled slightly as the man came at him with a fist he dodged to the right using some speed to dodge then he spun around wiht a kick that was pretty devestating.

Speed used-25
Strength used-50
Strength left-117
Speed-142
Health-250

Last edited by Bardock on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Turles got hit hard as he went over to the otherside thanks to the impact of the kicked he had did. Turles tried to regain his balance once more as he quickly shot a ki blasts from both hands as he was stagggering to stand straight up.

Ki - 100
Strength - 175
Speed - 150

Health - 200

Ki used:50 25 from both hands.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Bardock smiled softly as his friend shot two beams at him. He held up one hand and fired a beam of his own to cancel out both of the blast that Turles had sent at him. He smiled slightly and spoked up. "Your going to have to hit me a little harder then that on me Turles." He said with a smile. Then turles knew that Bardock was going to give him a run for his money.

Ki used-50
Ki remaining-115
Everything else is the same.
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Turles got hit directly not moving one bit as the beam traveled through to impact. Turles crashed on the ground not moving a slight muscle in his body. He opened his eyes and smiled as he laughed. He slowly stood back up with burnt marks around his body. "Oh this battle just excites me so much!" As Turles enjoyed this as if it was some time of game to him. He moved his hair out of his face as it was over it from the impact plus the wind that was blowing. Turles blood was now stirred if you would called in the heat of battle. Turles charged with a four hit punches.

Ki - 100
Strength - 75
Speed - 150

Health - 150

Strength used: 25 each of the four blows. total of 100.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Bardock blinked a little bit and cursed at himself as the blow hit him straight on doing dmage to him that was great but he stood there and buffed up again and smiled at the man. "Hahahahah perfect!!1" He said softly as he kicked at the man in front of him with enough power to get him away from him and probably crack his armor a bit.

Strength used-75
Strength left-42
Health left-150
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:26 pm

"That hit barley did a scratch to him...That's Bardock for ya isn't it?" Turles said as he saw him coming close. Turles moved his body around in a circluar move to avoid that close hit from his kick as he huffed and puffed. "That was a close one, Bardock. I think I could really been done in with that blow." Turles knew this fight was going to end soon just the way his performance had been since this battle started. Turles stick out his arm straight as he was aiming it with accuracy. "Check out my move!" Turles yelled as he shouted. It was his personal attack, Pulse drive. The purple beam came out looking like every other regluar ki beam except the only difference to his was, that upon impact, it would erupt on the person making another hit.

Ki - 0
Strength - 75
Speed - 75

Health - 150

Speed used to dodge:75
Ki used:100
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Bardock saw the beam coming at him he sighed slightly and looked up at the man in front of him. "This is it turles!!" HE said as he stepeed back and held his hand in front of his fist. Bardock brought his hand back and smiled "I win this fight my friend but to honor your blast i will use my own final attack....Final Spirit Cannon!!" A whitish-blue sphere of ki began to appear around his hand as he launched it at turles but he only put enough power into it to cancel out turles attack and a bit to damage him.

Ki used-101
Ki left-14
Everything else the same.
Back to top Go down
Turles

Turles

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Turles dizzy from using up his ki as barley heard what Bardock said sawing a largish ki ball coming towards him. As it hit him it seem like an explosion making his body go back far hitting the ground. Turles body looked like it was battered up. He raised his head with his last words before fainting, "Heh, I'm not done just yet." As he smirked then his head dropped back down.

Ki - 0
Strength - 75
Speed - 75

Health - 49
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Powerlevel : 110,050,000
Ki : 42,000,000
Speed : 42,000,000
Strength : 26,050,000
Health : 55,025,000
Zenni : 67,500
Techniques : Ki Hurricane
Instanteous Movement
Inventory : Fruit of Might
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:50 pm

10000 pl
2500 zenni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)   Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turles Vs Fellow Saiyan warrior(Bardock)
Page 1 of 1