Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans 1-85

Bardock Admin
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans 14-83

Keitaro Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans 6-3

Majin Buu Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans 16-84

Majeh Mods
Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans 15-45

Sakuu Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans 17-27

Turles Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turles

Turles

Powerlevel : 11,051,000
Ki : 4,000,000
Speed : 3,051,000
Strength : 4,000,000
Health : 5,525,500
Zenni : 11,250
Techniques : Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.

Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.

Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.

Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.

Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.

Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film).
Inventory : Supply of Fruit and Seed of Might

Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Empty
PostSubject: Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans   Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Powerlevel: 17,960
Ki: 6,400
Speed: 5,160
Strength: 6,400
Health: 8,980
Zenni: 4,250

PostSubject: Entry Of Turles Yesterday at 1:50 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Name:Turles

Race:Full Blooded Saiyan

Racial Trait:Both - 10% zenkai, 5% anger

Age:30-40 Source: http://www.absoluteanime.com/dragon_ball/turles.htm

Appearance: http://www.absoluteanime.com/dragon_ball/turles.htm

Personlaity: A cocky Saiyan with an attitude. Typically, a Saiyan who likes to do stuff his own way. Whatever he wants, he will at no stop to get or obtain it within his grasp. Wants to achieve great strength unlike other Saiyans. Likes to demostrate his power and speed. Like other Saiyan's, has a taste for the heat of a battle. Think's Saiyan race is superior to other races. He greatly dislikes Frieza for his over ruling of his own kind, Saiyans. likes to eat a fruit of might to be powerful against upcoming threats. As well planting the seed of might making it tree of might with fruits on whatever planet he could plant on.

Starting Planet:Earth

Abilities: * Fruit of the Tree of Might: Turles has somehow obtained the seeds of the Tree of Might, and has planted them on various planets to produce fruit that gives the eater immense strength enhancement. Turles has eaten plenty of them to become extremely powerful, dramatically transcending the levels of his former status as a low-class warrior.
* Levitate: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.
* Power Ball: By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Turles can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape. In the FUNimation dub, he calls this technique a Moon Blast.
* Great Ape: Like all Saiyans with a tail, Turles can transform into a Giant Ape at the sight of a full moon (or similar sources). Though he has never transformed in the Movie, and he stated that he would lose his wits if he does, he is seen transformed in the games.
* Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.
* Kill Driver: Turles creates a fiery ring of ki and launches it at his opponents, releasing a massive explosion that is strong enough to kill a Great Ape.
* Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.
* Meteor Burst: His ultimate blast in the Tenkaichi series.[2] Turles charges at the foe and knocks them into the air, then flies up to them in midair, knees them in the gut and smashes them down to the ground, then right before the foe hits the ground, Turles charges down at them, knees them in the gut again, and then lets them fall, pinning their heads to the ground with his foot. Then to finish them off, he blasts the helpless enemy with the Pulse Drive (the same column of energy that he used against Piccolo in the Film). Source: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Turles

History: Turles was born to unknown parents of saiyans on Planet Vegeta. Growing up just like every other saiyan, being shipped off to different planets to conquer for the race depending on own power level to achieve the conquering process. Over the years, Turles came smart enough to realize serving under Frieza just like other saiyans wasn’t his cup of tea. He was part of the Planet Trade Organization but, This turn in his life cause him later to form a group of his own called Turles Crusher Corp. on conquering his own planets than doing so for Frieza.

He escaped the destruction of Planet Vegeta from being on a mission. Within 30 years later, He arrives at Planet Earth with his henchman. His purpose on the planet was to gather it’s lifeforce for his own greed of growing the tree of might to get his fruit. It was successful as his follow crew take out most of the Z warriors until Goku showed up prevailing Turles for action to take against him. After a battle, Turles had much power over Goku to kill him but got killed himself from Goku’s spirit bomb that he absorbed energy from living things around him including the Tree Of Might himself.

Rp Sample: Turles wondered if he was a true cold blooded ruthless warrior of the saiyan race. He know he slaughtered countless with his own bare hands. He was by tree under it’s shade. He realized that this world was just too big with other stronger fighters around. “Kill or be killed.” Turles said as he knew that saying by heart.

As each day passes by, He felts stronger than before. “I shall embrace my attitude with a ruling fist.” As he grabbed his hand then releasing his grip. “I need to start an team or atleast an alliance with other’s for the time being. When the time is right, I’ll turn on them before they could with me.” Turles lay down on his back with his arms behind his head as he rest thinking in his head some more before he moves.

“But I need to train more to achieve the unbelievable.” “I need to try divide and conquer with a group. Not a smart move for one person. That’s a total failure from the start.” A mango hit Turles face as he jumped up looking around in fast motion. “Who did that? Come out now or I’ll leave this place into dust!”

He started to charged a ki until he looked down and saw a mango at his feet. He stopped and picked it up off the ground. He looked around once more to double check and still see no one insight. “Tch...It must be this then. I could check my scouter but that person would of fight or died hiding.” Turles looked at mango as he kept it with him.

“I think I might keep this until something comes up that this might be handy and helpful. I should scout around before I go to see if I been spy on by anyone.” Turles starts walking within the area looking at different shadow spots and what look like hiding spots. “Hmm no one around...” He then clicked his scouter on the side of his face as it caluated for any living beings around with a power level. The wind was getting a bit stronger as he felt the air of the wind brushing his body and skin. “A breeze? I haven’t had that feeling since childhood.” Turles walked away from that area as he was in a new one where it was smog with rusting broken down old technology. “Looks like what to be a junk pile. As Turles approached it he noticed alot of old saiyan equipment as well the tuffles too. “Older models of scouters and armor...what a shame this must of be.” Turles said smirking while talking to himself.

“Well I think I should destroy this just incase if an emeny from any other planets came across this unlocking it’s secret to they’re own use.” Turles right on the spot charged up a quick strong ki from his arm ki blaster and shot a ki blast direct hitting the center. Arms where in an defined x shape to block the flying debris as wind making the pieces flying harder impact with faster speed.
Lucky, Turles got very minor damage as he brushed himself off. “Wow I need to watch my strength, don’t I?” As he starts to flex his muscles a bit in a manly way.

The pile now was a dark burnt spot. “I feel like fighting!” Turles saying with some cockiness.
He went to the city where more saiyans ever few from his last visit, stood outside near the bar area looking at him. More saiyans gather around to join in the fray or watch it out. “Give up Turles!” “Yeah, your outnumbered!” those were harsh words from the saiyan mob.

“Oh yeah?” Turles said as he gathered some saiyan’s then tackling them into a building as he jumped out before it collapse killing them. As now the where the building once stood, lies rubble and dirt. He was three feet away from even getting himself killed as he used his hands to get excess dirt off around his body. “Haha I’m such a risk taker.” As he turned his head with s piercing smirk on his face.

“I think it’s your guy’s turn. As He turned his whole body around. The rest of the saiyans got in they’re positions with a sweat drops on they’re face as if they were going defensive waiting for Turles to go attack again. “What’s wrong?” Turles said as he charged but got hit with tons of ki blasts directly hitting him as being defensive was not a bad move at all. He crashed to the ground hard making a crater as a result. Turles shoot up fast wasting bit more energy as he was already hurt bad from the ki blast showing blood spots around his body.

“You boys know if you...” Turles stopped speaking as if he was telling them a secret. But the shocking thing to this is that, They know it too as much as he did. Turles went on a differernt approach now as he set his game plan while hovering up in the air looking around as if it was slow motion. Within seconds, Saiyans one by one charged at him. Turles advantange over this saiyans was speed. He punched hard in the face at some to make them faint as well kicking on they backs, or even turles favorited, elbow to the gut.

Turles was the only one left standing as they all were knocked out laying on they’re backs. Turles true intention was to get beaten badly as he was or kill the saiyans off. But it seems he knocked them out. “I guess I don’t feel like wasting saiyan blood for one day at least.” Turles looked at the work he had done on these saiyans. Turles started to walk away leaving them til it hit him.

“They’re tails! The moon!” Turles turned around with a shocking face as he saw the saiyans on the ground started to to change into they’re Great ape forms, the Oozaru. Turles knew he was outmatched with this much he had to deal with. “Damn!” He knew they were low class warriors as he thought some were royal or high class he could really tell as they were uncontrollable raging around each other and coming towards him. Turles shot some ki blasts as they did little damage as well rage more the beasts. He Tried to avoid them by they were all around and they’re strength was too strong. Turles got smacked down hard by one Oozaru’s palm. he stuck the ground so hard he couldn’t move his body as he choked up blood as the impact was really hard. Turles was trying to regain concisions. He too started to change form. “Heh...yes finally I’ll even the odds with those...fools.” Those where Turles last words as he was now an Oozaru.

He roared out loud eyeing other Oozaru’s and started his rampaging attack. Oozaru Turles grabbed one Oozaru and tossed it at the others then followed up with a mouth beam from the mouth to finish it off. More strike at Oozaru Turles. punching, kicking, biting and tail slapping. Oozaru Turles went back from all those attacks as he started to bled be screamed pounding his chest. Shooting out mouth beams like water at the others. Once he did it again, it was this time countered by another Oozaru’s beam.

It was more like what you would call a beam struggle. Both beams pushing against another. Turles beam started to extremely short close to defeat til, he added more energy into his blast shooting it fast into the Oozaru’s mouth ripping a hole through the other side as he crashed into the ground. Turles roared as he beat his chest once more as he looked around seeing if there anymore Big apes like him to show his strength against others as saying he’s the Alpha male as he was jumping up and down shaking the ground. Oozaru Turles smashing buildings now and even shooting them with his mouth beam. Oozaru Turles came by to the other Oozaru’s and start taking bites out out of all of them with his teeth bloody oozing blood out of his mouth.

The next day of morning hit. Turles found himself sleeping on his front side as he pushed himself up on his butt looking around while holding his head from minor headache as he was rubbing it. “Eh, what the heck happen? Last time I remember...” He remember he turned Oozaru before he was about to blackout. If it was for the moon and the physics of him landing on his chest from that strong ape hand attack. Turles looked as he sees dead Oozaru’s laying not reverting back to they’re forms as they are dead.

Turles got up as he sees it was morning time from the color of the sky that was lighter now. “Hmm morning had came...” He said as he looked of in a distance. He grabbed a rock and throwed it for the kicks. “I could of died back there. Haha I might be strong but, unlike other saiyans that mostly cause for they’re down falls, I have brains!” Turles cracked his neck as he had his left hand on his neck rubbing it. “lucky nobody came here yet to find out. I know those were low class warriors for King Vegeta.”

“I know he might send some more but this time, he might mix it up with royals and high class on me...so be it.” Turles said as he got up with his tailed wrapped around his waist. He straighten up his scouter and his arm blaster. “Hmm I need to control my Oozaru this is the second or third time, I couldn’t control my own mind. I need to sneak into the palace find some documents they had in the library section and find information about how controlling they’re Oozaru.” Turles said as he had flashbacks of the elites and royals were the only classes that can control that form quite well with no difficulty what so ever.

Turles just had a gut feeling he knew they have some type of knewlodge on it somehow. Turles made his move. He run towards the palace within the city away from the mess before someone sees him. Turles made his way through the city. He walked and hide as he noticed saiyans of course walking walking around other parts of the city. The shades were out now every spot was hit with light. “Tch, I got to fly high up and conceal my power level. That’s the only way!” Turles hover up as he starts to lower his power level to 0. He looked down to see that so far, in was in the clear.

Within no time soon, Turles arrived in front of the palace to see two guards in front protecting the entrance. “I can believe I let this slip my mind out of all people, I should have known. Turles know he had a past with the saiyan army. He knew he was gonna have on heck of a time rumbling with them. It was a no brain that they were elites. Royals were too high class and busy to do jobs like this. Low class were too weak to even put up a threat.

So why not the elites who were qualify to do this task. Turles remembered that he had gathered a mango earlier as it felt warm. “I was saving this for the king, heh. Well, I guess this is a useful time to use this. He tossed it at one and went on the side of the palace to hide. The one that got hit looked up as the other was alarmed from the splashing noise. They looked up and fly up looking at they’re level in the air to see who it was.

“This is my chance.” Turles said in his mind as he sprint to the large doors and closed it silently from behind. Turles looked around as to him it seems nothing has changed. “This brings back old memories.” He talked quietly. “I better hurry!” As he starts run through the halls to the Library information section room.

He then encountered a saiyan elite. “You low class trash how dare you enter King Vegeta’s palace. “Me trash?!” Turles said as he punched his palm in his gut as he shoot out a beam going through him. As he hold his stomach step one back then dropped like a sack of bricks. Turles heard voices saying “What was that?” as he also heard footsteps coming his way. He saw a door next by the body and opened it as he appeared to in a bedroom of a soldier.

He leaned his ear against the door to hear from the other side. As other elites and one Royal leader gathered around the dying saiyan. The royal looked down and asked who did this to him? He said Tur...then passed away. The Royal started to think what saiyans around here who names starts with Tur as it was his only clue to work with. “It’s Turles!” Turles screamed as he surprised them all with surprised attack of a ki beam emitting from both of his hands destroying the walls and the door.

Turles was on top of on elite as he shoot more ki beams at the others. “Night.” Turles heard from behind him as he got hit in the neck knocking him out cold as drop until the damaged elites one by one carry him up by his arms. “Bring this to lord Vegeta. I think he would have some punishment for this escaped one. “Right!” the soldiers said with one hand near they’re head to salute before they left with Turles body dragging him.

Turles woked up when a bucket of water was dumped on him while he he kneeled over to King Vegeta. Turles was in shock to be in front of the king. He rather had a different conformation of going to him and finish him off. The King stood up from his throne with alot of royals around watching. King Vegeta walked to Turles with both of his hands behind his back. He then stopped and looked in front of Turles face. As he had both hands behind his back, King Vegeta talked to Turles. “Why did you leave the saiyan army? Why? He asked. Turles turned his head avoid looking at the man he so hate so as he answered back with a tone. “I had personal reasons to be a dropout out the army. You see? that wasn’t working out for me so, I quit and split. Simple as that.” Turles said as that was all of his words he had to say to the king. King Vegeta laughed at his remarks. “Turles we have more to talk about later. For now, you will be place in prison til I know what to do with you for now. Oh and Turles, I’ll make sure your back once again.”

Turles grunted as he dislike the fact he was gonna make use out of him somehow as he didn’t know what he would do to him yet at least that is as he was being ragged out by the arms. The Royal who were in the room, was the same man who capture Turles with that swift hit to the neck as he wanted to talk to the king. Turles was now in his cell with metal bars as he was chained up to the wall. The reason he was chained up cause he was an threat with potiental. As if it was for a low class, maybe just locked in. He just woken up realizing the situation that he was in as he rattle the chains as he tried to move as they were just only constraining him. “Atleast they left me with my equipment.

He looked around for some clues on breaking out but couldn’t even find none to break his chains. Til it hits him that is as he looked up at his wrists were he was held by up. “I can break one with a simple ki blast and rip the other one right off it heh.” Proving Turles IQ than most saiyans, He shoots his ki blast destroying that chain as he ripped off the other as he fell to the ground as he was on his foot down with his knees leaning on the wall. “Ok huff,huff. Now what’s my next move?” As Turles got up rubbing his wrist as he was finding a way out. “Hmm a guard.” Turles wanted to get the attention of the guard. “That’s an elite. My scouter that’s it.” Turles takes off his scouter and makes noise to the metal bars with it as he is going side to side.

He put his scouter back on his face and saw the guard elite rushing towards his cell. Turles backed up a bit as he bent down with his arms and legs spread out. “Yeah, come and get me!” He screamed as he rushed in. Turles grabbed by the waist line and squeeze him as much as he could. The guard did hit Turles head but, the just only made Turles put on more pressure. The downfall for the elite was that, he wrapped his tail around Turles fists. That give an advantage to deal the finishing crush with accuracy from the tail.

He didn’t killed him really, he just made him knock out while taking quite amount of damage as Turles slowly let him as he thrown a punch to his face crashing him into the wall with his body then hitting the floor afterwards living a crack within the cell back wall. Turles smirked. “Now to the library information. I need that knewlodge on control Oozaru in Great Ape form. Then I’ll come back someday and truly, taking over Planet Vegeta from that king and even name it my own name.” Turles ego was big as he know it. “But he had alot of energy to do the things that he wanted to do or needed to be done. He was now in the Halls as he ran towards the Library information.

Now he was inside as he closed the door locking it so no one would get in his way. When he turned around, he saw the only person who was in the room was an old saiyan scientist as he had aged. He looked upon Turles and smiled. “Who are you old man? Do you want to get killed on getting in my way?” As Turles starts to raise his arm. “I remember you, Turles.” Turles stopped where his arm was. “Get to the point before I lose my patience.” The saiyan scientist nervously closed his eyes and smiled. “I was one of the saiyans back ago help shipping of saiyan baby’s to different planets to conquer then after missions, of course they would come back. You I haven’t seen awhile. You were weak to the core. But now, it seems you worked yourself up to tough and strong as nails.” Turles lower his arm and just looked at the man as he thought of his current agenda. “Yeah, you know where the book for information on how to control your Oozaru?” The Saiyan Scientist nodded as he looked through rows of books around up and down. “Here you are.” He said as he give him the book and pulled out a chair for him to read it. “I feel in a good mood. I guess there was no need for fighting in the first place then. “Wasn’t there ever?” The saiyan scientist said as he couldn’t fight as he was wrinkly old and that he was just thrilled to see Turles as it has been years since.

Turles reads the book over as his eyes showed amazement. “Hmm so there’s a knewlodge about a Elder who had escaped this planet just before it was blown up before. His records of a battle Genius with a mastery of Ki control. He was an elite trainer!” Turles shouted as he knows he can defeat most elites but this elder was the trainer... “Then it states that he is somewhere in the barren wastelands.” Turles smiled and closed the book. “So I just need to find this elder and he can train me how to control my Oozaru form. That’s the break I just need.” As Turles laughed loud as he finally know the true behind it the reasons why only elites and royals can control they’re forms.

Turles give the book back the the the old saiyan man. “Thanks but now I must get going, I’m one step ahead of my power being stronger. As he rushed towards the door opening it as he realized there were elites lined up around the halls circling Turles in. “Seems like you guys got me covered.” As Turles looked up at the ceiling and shoot several ki blasts atop making a hole yet crumbling the rubble as it fall around. Turles zoomed jumped out of the building hovering as his hair blows down as he was still in slow motion going up looking down as began to shoot more down as a barrage type. “I don’t think that will kill them enough but, it will stop them gaining me some time.” As he turned around and fly away through the city once more going out of it towards the barren wasteland.

As Turles was flying there was much going on that he didn’t know. The King followed up by some royals and others elites as the old saiyan scientist gave the book to the King as he smiled evily. As he was giving information to the king about Turles being here shortly afterwards seeking the knewlodge on learning to train his true goal. king smiled a little with a twitch on his head. King already had a better plan and was what it seems, one step ahead of Turles now. He would let Turles try to get his goal as he will sent Royals after him see how well he would do against them.

Seems like a perfect killing plan was lay down for Turles as the King would give him within 48 hours. “Ahh I see the barren wastelands no far from now.” As he sped bit faster to it as he was there with no problems. “Now time to find that old man so I can get what I came here for. It might not be easy from what I just read but, I’m ready for whatever he throws at me!” As he gripped his hands tight then release them as he walked looking. He come upon a old man with tight body build to look younger. He was sitting crossed legged as it seems like he is mediating. “You wish to learn your Oozaru form that his why you came to see me, isn’t it?” Turles stopped in his tracks as he spoke to him as he know that he was already there all along. “Yes...that is correct.” Turles replied back. The elder got up and turned around alright let’s go at it.” Turles had a sweat on the side of his head. “What you mean fight now?” He asked as he was offguard off the old guy fighting out of nowhere. The elder charged with a swift kick in the gut kicking Turles back some as he growled from it. “Yes, I mean fight.” As the elder explained to Turles.

Turles waited no time as he knows the game now as he shot a ki blast at the elder who simple deflects it with no problems then unloads his own ki blasts assault on Turles. Turles blocked as much as he can as the blasts were too overwhelming for him as he easily was bruised. The came at him once more with speed doing damage using his kneecaps. Turles went more back then he was before as he skid. With as much time as he had, Turles quickly clicks his scouter to read his Power level to see what is was dealing with here. He clicked it again turning it off cause it seems it was up higher than his own by a longshot.

“Reading my power level won’t help you now.” As he now shoots streams of ki beams. Turles lucky jumped in time to avoid all of them but as he was distracted with that, the elder had his fists together and plunged down on Turles head sending him hard into the ground on his front. Then dive down on his back making him choke up as he flipped off looked at him. Turles from the ground looked up at the elder moving a little. “Why you stop fighting?” Turles asked. “Cause, I don’t fight a fallen enemy.” Turles looked on the ground as he started to get up slowly.

“I might be beaten but, I within am me, is a saiyan and will die like a saiyan!” Turles yelled as he shot two ki beams at the elder going past his head and neck on both sides the way. As he just stared as Turles then disappeared as he reappeared infront of Turles head butting in the stomach causing Turles to fall in a bowing position as he struggles to get up once more. Turles ran punching with every last energy he had left until he got hit squared on in the face and knocked out as he flew back. The elder walked up to Turles looking down upon him. “He was something strong within him. I can feel it.” As he walked away going back where he was and doing before.

Within some time had passed, Turles woken up as he rubbed his face as he saw the elder doing his mediating session. “Your awake good time for training.” Turles leaned his upper half up as he looked at the elder with a confused face. “I thought you were gonna kill me?” “I don’t fight laying down enemies.” “Then why you decided? I want some answers!” “Cause you have something special inside of you unlike most low class warriors have and you be my first low class warrior that I ever trained I see that in honor for both of us don’t you think, boy?”
Turles got up and walked towards the elder as he just nodded his head to his statement. “Now, right for it? it’s gonna be tough.” Turles looked the elder straight in the eyes. “Yeah I’m ready for anything that comes at me.” He said confidently. “Ok but know this boy, if you do anything to piss me off, your finished I personally will cut your lifeline.” Turles nodded. The elder give a slight one as created a flashy ball thing in his hand as it was bright it blind Turles as he had his arms in forward of his face. “What is that!?” He shouted. “Look the elder said as he pointed up while looking at turles.

Turles listened to him and looked up. “It’s...a....fake moon!” Turles was surprised to see it right infront of his very eyes. “How did you do that?” “I’ll teach you within time but I think it’s time for you to go Oozaru so I can see what I am gonna do from how you act.” Turles heat beat fast and it was warm as his eyes focused on the moonshine moon ball. As he was start he said within his mind “This can’t be!” He was an Giant ape now roaring outloud like this was his territory. “My my. This is his potiental he just need to control it.” As he was witnessing Oozaru Turles smashing rocks, boulders, trees with his brute strength. Oozaru Turles saw the elder and tried to hit him with a slam from his big hand as the elder dodged it as he disappeared. Oozaru Turles continued his rampage not caring for the elder’s well being or anything really. The elder started The elder bombarded ki beams upon Oozaru Turles from a close up under him once again as the beast came down on his huge back. The elder jumped on his chest looking as Oozaru Turles used both hands to come together squashing him. With no avail, Oozaru Turles got back up from the ground back on it’s feet while the elder was close but with more apart. “I need to end this now.” The elder speed punched Oozaru Turles uppercut style as he looked with falling back to the ground again. The elder landed on the Ape with doubled kick as he came down causing Oozaru Turles to scream in pain as he fainted.

Turles awaken lay down as he was at the began when he came. The elder stood over Turles looking at him with a piercing look as he grabbed him by his collarbone. “That was good power you display as an Oozaru and you were 60% chance of killing me. You couldn’t remember nothing like your mind was blank. Ok were gonna do this once more, if you fail, I’ll kill you right on the spot.” Turles eyes were in fear but he had nothing to lose as he went this far to achieve this and he won’t go back.

“Let’s get this over.” Turles said. Elder nodded as he whispered into Turle’s ears. “a bit of advice be one with your mind control it don’t let it control you and try to listen to my voice!” As he kicked Turles in the gut. He lean over as he fell to his knees gagging from intense pain the elder did to him. “Turles don’t take my strong personal I am training you.” As he smirked knowing that part of it was from him being a nuisance.

Turles prepared as he looked up in the air focusing on his mind. The elder created the moonshine blast once again and tossed it. Turles saw it glow bright as it usually does and started to change. He growled as he started to go nuts but he went on the ground all fours as his ape hand gripped the ground howling. The elder stared for a bit and step in. “Listen control your mind don’t let it over thought you. Oozaru Turles growled loud and loud as he stood up holding his head screaming nonstop.

“You can do it Turles, come on!” Oozaru Turles showed teeth as he stopped growling looking at the elder within silence. The elder thought it haven’t work and started charging up a beam to finish Turles off. As he did Oozaru Turles Shot out a mouth beam countering it then jumped out of the way as it was overpowering his own beam. “Heh.” A loud grisly voice said. The elder eyes were shocked to see that Oozaru Turles had spoken. Oozaru Turles smiled upon him looking down at him. “Haha wow now will you just look at this?” As Oozaru Turles looked at himself now as he was excited and happy that he finally achieve control of this form. “Once your energy goes out, I’ll teach you the moonshine blast since you can control Oozaru.” The elder said as he simply clapped. Oozaru Turles shoot mouth beams one after another in victory over this.

Within afterward passed Oozaru Turles started to grow tired as he was in it for awhile now giving out raw power beams. He fall on his ass and shrink back to normal size as he was weary now breathing. He put one hand on his kneecap to push him up as he staggered and maintain his stance. He looked at the elder and yelled for him. “Come on and let’s do this, I don’t got all day now!” Turles said even though he was tired as he crashed down then slowly got back up again huffing.

“Alright don’t mind me old man just start.” The elder laughed. “Spoken like a true saiyan, Turles.” As he smiled and began. “Put your hand out. focus creating a ball like a ki ball execpt the color will be white. Turles start to do it but it was little. He continued to try other again and again making it bigger everytime he focused on perfecting it. “Whenever you create a moonshine ball toss it up in the air to turn you or any one with a tail into an Oozaru.” Turle give nodded as he was paying attention.

Turles hold his chest with one arm as he exhausted his energy a bit too much earlier. “Well, I thank you.” The elder smiled and did the shoo shoo hand wave. Turles went off as he was happy with joy that he finally achieve this move. His tail was around his body now as he walks away from the barren wasteland saving energy as not flying. He looked around as dust bowl blowed by across him, dirt moving rapid within the land.

Turles walked more and more as he didn’t know he was going to be exact but not going back to the city where it’s still hot where the army is still after him. He was now on a grassy field land and out of the desert. “Now my next goal in is to get a spacepod and try conquer earth. Those pathetic fools of other saiyans failed. I won’t! I’ll make sure!” Turles smirked as he contiuned walking on feeling better as he was healing overtime. Turles will remember as it was a big move apart of his life.

“without these equipment, I proabably wouldn’t get far.” As he review his items in possession. “I know besides a spacepod or ship, I need to get saiyan armor for some protection. “I think I’ll find some more work soon to go. I need to get my cash!” He stated. As his depart from Vegeta to earth will becoming real soon. “No pathetic human could stop me! I shall be the top dog!” Turles was now ranting out his plans to himself as no one was around.

Turles saw a little puddle and gathered water to drink as he was preached while kneeling down to get some. He swallowed as he talked. “Now that I’m freshly restored now, I should hurry and get my plans done with or I’ll be dead on this crumby planet. Turles showed that this once planet that he had called home, is now nothing to him as he wanted to leave it from so much trouble he racked up. “But I won’t forget on come back some day and claiming this mine as I planned before. As Turles laughed outloud with his arms up as he thought he was all that high and mighty.

Turles stopped as he lay down on the ground as it was starting to get dark as in night time. He used his arms to lean on as he glazed upon the stars “Those stars....are bright. They amazed Turles as they were high up in the sky in space. “Should start a fire but, I’ll be ok for one night. Snuggling on the ground, Turles like to sleep nicely as pie. Then he fierce got his upper half up. “Fuck this I can’t sleep!” He said as he just put his hands on his knees resting as he looks around passing time just glazing.

WC:6,011, (Source: http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/...untwords.shtml)

Back to top Go down

Turles Part of Rebel Saiyans
Page 1 of 1