Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Alex Ruler Training Series 1-85

Bardock Admin
Alex Ruler Training Series 14-83

Keitaro Alex Ruler Training Series 6-3

Majin Buu Alex Ruler Training Series 16-84

Majeh Mods
Alex Ruler Training Series 15-45

Sakuu Alex Ruler Training Series 17-27

Turles Alex Ruler Training Series Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Alex Ruler Training Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Ruler

Powerlevel : 89500
Ki : 29835
Speed : 29835
Strength : 29835
Health : 44750
Zenni : 22700
Techniques : Rage Shuriken
Royodouken Wave
Afterimage
Afterimage Strike
Reidori, The Tiger Fang
RS Bomb
Inventory : 1x Saiyan Elite Guard Scouter Communicator(RP Purposes...not for gains)

Alex Ruler Training Series Empty
PostSubject: Alex Ruler Training Series   Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Part One

"AH!!" Alex yawned, as he woke from his nap.

He had been sleeping on a thick branch of very tall tree near the place he had called home as far back he could remember. Deep in the forest surrounding Mount Pao. He knew from his grandfather that the there were a family of fighters living nearby. Alhan had told the young man that the man of that family, Son Goku, had once had a tail too when he was younger. Alex was a bit confused about his whole tail business and decided he would get strong enough to train with this family.

"First things first--Breakfast!" Alex said, falling from his branch, landing on his knees. "What do I want? I had fish last night...mmmh...berries!"

Alex followed the worn path from his tree to a nearby berry bush. He focused his eyes, narrowing them at the bush. A little ki training here can't hurt. Gotta get used to using this Rage Shuriken technique Grandpa taught me, Alex though.

He opened his right palm and focused his ki there. Alex watched as his body bgena giving off a faint limegreen light that spider-webbed from his chest, into his right arm, and down into his palm where a small baseball sized orb appeared.

That's the base of the attack. Now to start spinning it and shaping it Alex thought.

Focusing with more determination, he willed the orb start spinning. To his surprise, he watched it spin slowly at first, before it picked up speed, swirling with little difficulty. Now he mentally willed the orb to grow star-points. Two appeared at first, slowly spinning with the center orb. then two more.

"RAGE SHURIKEN!" Alex said, as threw the orb like a frisbee.

The four pointed spinning star, sliced through the air, dispersing before it touched the berry bush. Disappointed, Alex refused to give up, as he once more summoned the required ki. This time five points appeared on the orb.

"RAGE SHURIKEN!" Alex shouted, throwing it again.

This time the five pointed star sliced through the bush, dropping five bunches of berries. As the berries fell, Alex smiled. Even more training fun, he thought. I suddenly want a bigger breakfast. I'll use the berries as target practice.

Alex raised his left palm and fired six rounds of ki. Four of the ki blasts connected with the falling berry bushes, as the other two shots went too wide. Alex picked up the last bunch of berries. Looks like I can use this to add flavor to my breakfast.

Part Two

Alex spotted the small island. But he had spotted the pink house labeled "Kame House" before he saw the land it sat on. He knew this was were Master Roshi, master of the Kamehameha Wave lived. Though Alex had his own version of the Kamehameha Wave, which he calls the Royodouken Wave, he still wants to learn more advanced martial arts. He had to get stronger. Landing gently with a small flit sound.

"So, this is where Yamcha learned martial arts. He was a great opponent...I need to grow stronger and I figure if I go back to the roots of my training, I can get stronger," Alex said.

He walked towards the house. Keeping his senses on alert for anything that may happen, he reached for the doorknob, when suddenly the door burst open as an elderly man ran out, knocking Alex aside. This elderly man wore a turtle shell on his back, as he ran from a blonde chick who was shooting a machine gun at him.

Do I really wanna get involved with this kind of madness? Alex thought.

The blonde woman knocked over a pepper shaker, which caused her to sneeze. When the cloud of pepper faded, a blue haired girl stood in her place. She seemed innocent. As she went to the kitchen again.

Must be something I ate. I did not just see that machine gun girl turn into an innocent bystander by sneezing, Alex thought as he turned to see the elderly man cowering behind a large rock.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Master Roshi. Could you perhaps tell me where to find him?" Alex asked the elderly man.

The old man stood up and straightened his dark sunglasses.

"Well now...let me see here. Ah yes...Master Roshi lives here on this islland, but before I introduce him to you, you must complete a quest for me" The elderly man said.

"A quest?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Master Roshi are you still pulling that old trick with potential pupils?" Kame the turtle asked, sidling up to Roshi.

The old man fell over. Alex narrowed his eyes as Roshi pulled himself up again.

"Alas, you have found that I am Master Roshi. But you still need to complete a quest for me before you can begin training here. I have lost three magazines on this island. Find the magazines and bring them to me," Master Roshi explained.

Alex looked at the island.

"This island can't be that big, old man. Find the magazines yourself. I'm here seeking training...the same training Yamcha recieved," Alex said, remembering his encounter with the desert bandit.

"If you want the training, kid, you will find the magazines," Roshi said, adjusting his sunglasses before heading into the house.

As the door closed, Alex heard the blue haired girl sneeze again, before bullet holes appeared in the door and Roshi screamed, "NOT AGAIN!"

Alex looked at Kame the turtle.

"Is he always like that?" Alex asked.

"Sadly, yes." Kame said, lowering his head. "He is serious about finding the magazines though. You'd better get started. I'd advise you to look upon the beaches. That is where he looks at them."

Alex shook his head before levitating into the air. By going into the air, I should be able to see the entire island. Therefore seeing the entire beach, Alex thought.

Alex rose until he was able to see the entire roof of the Kame House. He spotted something on the roof. Flying over to it, Alex picked up the magazine to see a bunny shape on the front cover. This guy is a perv. Alex thought. He held tight to the magazine before returning to the air. He spotted four other shapes like the one he had just picked up. Flying to them he picked them up in this order: Another Adult Magazine, a Magazine about Basketball, Another Adult Magazine, and a Gun magazine.

I thought he said he was missing three magazines, but I'll give him all of these, Alex thought.

As he was landing in front of the house, Roshi burst out, catching him off guard, knocking the magazines out of his hand. Roshi landed on his back, with the basketball magazine and gun magazines on his chest. An adult magazine landed over his face.

"AHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Roshi shouted.

Alex stood and dusted himself off. He held up the remaining two adult magazines. Deciding he would hide them fro the master, he removed the magazine from Roshi's face, and helped the old man up.

"I only found these three on the island" Alex said.

"THESE ARE KRILLIN AND LAUNCH'S MAGAZINES! MY magazines are of the adult variety," Roshi shouted.

"You mean like these, you old perv?" Alex said, tossing the other magazines to him.

"Right. Now come back tomorrow to begin your training, kid," Roshi said, running in the house, admist gunfire.

"WAIT YOU OLD MAN!!!! I WANT TO BEGIN TRAINING NOW!" Alex shouted.

Part Three

Alex woke on the sandy beach where he had spent the night. He didn't have a tent, sleeping bag, or anything. The first thing he did was take a dive. Under the surface of the water, Alex saw several delicous fish, but decided he would wait until after Roshi agreed to train himbefore catching them. He dove deeper,kicking with his powerful legs to reach the coral reef just beyond Kame Island. He grabbed a few mussel shells and surfaced again. With the help of Kame the turtle, Alex started a brilliant fire and began preparing his breakfast.

"Are you sure you only want that boiled Seaweed? I could whip up some Fried Eggs for you," Alex called out.
"I'll be fine thanks. Turtle lay eggs too you know," Kame shot back.
"Suit yourself. I'm going to eat these mussels then today, Roshi will accept me as his student,"Alex said, removing his black shirt, leaving the red undershirt on.

As the mussels finished cooking, Alex sat beside the giant turtle and talked.

"Kame, the legendsmy uncle used to tell my cousins and I about Roshi mastering the Kamehameha Wave, how much truth is behind them?" Alex asked.
"As much truth that is behind Roshi being a perv. I taught him the Kamehameha Wave in exchange for him saving my life. At that moment in time, Roshi was just a young martial arts master. He didn't take on students. Instead he spent his days training. Now-a-days, he only reads those magazines," Kame said sighing.

Alex checked his mussels. Carefully taking them out of the fire, he sat back down to eat.

"What changed that?" Alex asked.
"Roshi lost a bet to his rival, The Crane Hermit. That is when Roshi became a hermit himself and everyone referred to him as The Turtle Hermit because of my old shell he wears," Kame said.
"What kind of challenges will I be facing when I become a student? I trained with a former student here, and I've sparred with another. I want to be just as good as they are," Alex said.
"The master often times switches his challenges up. Therefore I cannont say what you will face. He should be getting up right about....now!" Kame said, as Roshi ran out of the house in a hail of bullets.
"Stinking old man, need to let a lady get her beauty rest, trying feel up all over her and being an old perv! Launch yelled slamming the door shut.

Roshi looked over to see Alex and Kame staring at him.

"Eh hehehehehe. Let's see now, eh, sonny...today you will be taking my second test. I have here a rock with my logo printed on it," Roshi said picking up a small flat stoneand drawing the turtle symbol on it with a permanent marker, "Find this stone before dinner, and I will begin your training tomorrow," Roshi tossing the rock over the house.

"Listen Old man, I haven't the time to be playing games. Am I going to be your student or not?" Alex asked.

"You said yourself this island is small. Why don't you find that rock before dinner time?" Roshi said, turning to walk over to his lounge chair.

Hours later.....In the middle of a jungle....

I must be losing my mind. I did not see this jungle yesterday while searching for those magazines. Where the hell is that damn rock? Alex asked,pushing through the under brush.

He continued to walk, searching in the direction Roshi had thrown the rock, when all of a sudden a tiger leapt out at him. Alex jumped back, gasped.

"Easy,buddy, I'm not hereto cause any trouble, just looking for a rock." Alex said, before he noticed the tiger was injured, someone or something had injured it badly. "Who did this too you?" Alex asked.

The sound of laughing was heard from behind him. Alex turned to see another elderly man with slanted eyes staring at him.

"Ah...Roshi seems to have acquired a new student. Looks like I get injure two of his possession now," the old man cackled, before pointing an old finger at Alex. "DODAN RAY!

The thin beam of ki rocket towards Alex. Alex leaped high as the beam travelled underneath. He landed and patted the tigeron the head.

"Do not worry. I will make him pay for hurting you," Alex said, as he lashed out with a swift spinning kick, which the old man caught, but Alex flipped forward and caught the old man off guard, kicking him in the jaw in mid-flip. "You must be the Crane Hermit," Alex said, as he faced the fallen man.

"You insolent....Roshi seems to have taught you well but can you handle my next technique? I call it Playing Dirty!" The Crane Hermit shouted, before tossing sand towards Alex's face.

Alex sheild his eyes and was caught with swift punches to the stomach. He doubled over, spitting a little blood. Crane Hermit drew back to hit Alex once more before the tiger bit him. As the Crane Hermit struggled to escape the tiger's jaws, Alex opened his right palm and channeled his ki into it. The orb appeared first, as Crane Hermit shouted, "That isn't Roshi's Pathetic Kamehameha Wave!"

Alex smiled as the five pointed star appeared and began spinning.

"You're right. This is my Rage Shuriken!" Alex shouted, thrusting the orb into Crane Hermit's chest, which hurtled the old man into the sky, leaving a little blip in the air where he disappeared. Alex patted the tiger once more. "Thanks for you help. I wouldn't have made it if you hadn't helped. I really need Roshi to teach me better martial arts," Alex said, as the tiger dropped something at his feet.

"The rock. You had this entire time?" Alex asked.
The tiger shook its head and looked up.
"Crane Hermit had it?" Alex asked.
The tiger nodded.
"Follow me back to Roshi's house. I'll get some meds to put on your wound," Alex said.

Together he and the tiger returned to Kame House. Roshi, Kame, and Launch(in blue hair form) where waiting. The sun was almost touching the horizon.

"Here old man. I need some medicine for this tiger. Crane Hermit was in your jungle and he injured this great beast," Aex said.

As Roshi jumped for joy, Launch ran into the house to get the meds.

Part Four

Alex went off into the forest alone. He stood in a strange clearing, one he had never seen before. Trees created a semi-circle around a solid rock wall. Alex felt a sort of peace in this area. He had with him a backpack with a small book. The book was small, but thick. Alex threw the backpack against the trees, and took the book to the middle.

Controlling Your Subconcious by Mr. Popo

Alex flipped to the first chapter and started reading.

Hours later, He stood in the center of the same clearing, after closing the book. Alex closed his eyes and concentrated, remembering everything he had just read.

Deep concentration during the beginning process as I begin transforming
Alex thought.

He powered up and began transforming. Within moments, Alex was replaced by a large ape. 50- feet tall, Alex had managed to keep the ape under control thus far.

"Together, you and I are going to train. Listen, You may not like this idea of me controlling you, but its the only way to be effective." Alex said to himself.

The ape stood there.

"Alright...Let's try a simple Ki blast," Alex said.

The ape raised his palm and released a small ki.

So Far, so good Alex thought.

Beginning the slow process, Alex slowly increased his training with kicks and punches. The ape was surprisingly fast for his size. After destroying most of the rock wall, Alex reverted to normal.

"I need to work on the whole naked thing," Alex said, changing out of the tattered mess of his clothing into a fresh gi. "Time to prepare my Kamekazi Kick....HIYAH!!!!"

Alex began channeling ki into his legs. ]I can either flip before the impact or straight up kick, Alex thought.

He tried flipping before crashing irregulary. He knew to be careufl, injury was not acceptable. He tried for five more hours before Finally giving up.

Part Five

Alex now sat upon a rock overlooking the sea. In many ways he felt at peace here. He crossed his legs and closed his eyes.

Mother Nature, allow me into your charms He thought

FLASH

Raditz stood opposite of Alex. But there was also the presence of another. Alex saw his grandfather Alhan watching from afar.

Alex and Raditz began trading blows, with the Saiyan mimicking Alex's strike attempts like a mirror. As his frustration grows, so does his timing, allowing Raditz to strike him several times. Raditz then fires a sharp blast to his mid-section sending him flying.

Alex's gi is smoking where the ki blast hit him. He stands up and stares a hole through Raditz.

Raditz simply laughs and rushes him again. This time, Alex leaps over the saiyan and mule kicked him in the back of the head. Alhan began clapping. Raditz vanished...Alhan appeared in ront o Alex in a flash.

"My grandson. You have been working hard. " Alhan said, "But alas you still allow your anger to control you. How can one master The Rage Shuriken and still be angry?" Alhan asked.

"Grandfather, I'm sorry" Alex stated.

"Do not apologize. Fix this problem at once," Alhan said before Alex woke from his Meditation Trance

FLASH

Stretching, Alex saw hours had passed since he started meditating. He looked to the sky and began pondering what to do next.

Part Six.:. The Reidori Is Formed

Now he found himself in the middle of a dense forest on the far reaches of the planet. He was meditating on the events that had happened so far.

Raditz stared deep into Alex's eyes and said plainly, "You are not a Saiyan. You come from a race known as The Hellfighters, cousins to the Saiyans. King Vegeta's brother was found bedding with his wife to be, and was sentenced to death, lucky for him the King had a change of heart and banished him to a faraway planet, Planet Hellfilled. He fell in love with one of the natives and their DNA gave birth to the first ever Hellfighter, protector of Hellion. Their planet and race was thought to have been destroyed by the impact of an asteroid. I hate to be the one to explain this to you, but you may well be the only surviving member of the Hellfighter Race,"

Alex's ki slowly formed a ghostly barrier around his body giving him a limegreen tint.

He was holding Labelisa close to him, floating just above the city. A combat chopper had snuck up on him, and kidnapped Labelisa with a giant claw. This drove him over the edge causing him to transform into his Giant Ape. But the giant ape that lived within his body according to Raditz wasn't fast enough to keep up with the Combat Chopper. Label's screams echoed within his head, just before the combat chopper fired all its missiles at Alex, knocking him into the earth, as rubble surrounded his body.

His ki seemed to be no longer under his control as it surrounded his Giant Ape body once more, and healed his wounds before he made the transition into Super Hellfighter form. His hair stood on end in spikes as it changed from black to red, and his ki even changed to red. His eyes changed from emerald to ruby colored.

Alex's ki began spiderwebbing over his body. He opened his right palm, as the ki began forming a sphere in his palm. The sphere glowed brightly with limegreen ki, as it began discharging jolts of electricity. The sphere began spinning violently, discharing bigger jolts of electricity.

He was sitting at his home with Label, Goten, Uncle Goku, and Raditz. He had just laid out the plans for for Goku to hear and decide if he was going to join The Crimson Army with Alex, Raditz, and Goten. Goku seemed really interested. Raditz and Ty had finally tried getting along, and Label was intrigued by Goten. That had been the happiest moment in his life

The orb began spinning faster, discharging even more electricity. Alex's body slowly rose off the rock he was sitting cross-legged on. He levitated higher and higher into the sky, before his eyes shot open. He wasn't looking at the world through his eyes. His eyes were filled with ki. He was just "feeling" the energy of every living being on earth.

"This technique...it's powerful and it requires moments of despair and happiness to form it. I've got to work on a faster rate of charge....but should I ever need to use it in a battle....I'm screwed. I'll continue training it. I'm going to call it The Reidori, or roughly translated to The Tiger Claw or The Tiger Blade." Alex said softly as he raised his right palm and entered a head dive, swiping the technique forward. "REIDORI!!!!!"

Alex struck a tree, obliterating it in one strike to nothing but splinters and mulch. As the ki drained from his eyes Alex saw the damage he had dealt.

"I may have just created the ultimate technique...I've got to train it until I can use it on the fly," Alex said.

He walked back to his rock and began meditating some more.
(End of RP Grade PLease)

Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Powerlevel : 110,050,000
Ki : 42,000,000
Speed : 42,000,000
Strength : 26,050,000
Health : 55,025,000
Zenni : 67,500
Techniques : Ki Hurricane
Instanteous Movement
Inventory : Fruit of Might
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Alex Ruler Training Series   Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:55 pm

30000 pl
7500 zenni
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Powerlevel : 89500
Ki : 29835
Speed : 29835
Strength : 29835
Health : 44750
Zenni : 22700
Techniques : Rage Shuriken
Royodouken Wave
Afterimage
Afterimage Strike
Reidori, The Tiger Fang
RS Bomb
Inventory : 1x Saiyan Elite Guard Scouter Communicator(RP Purposes...not for gains)

PostSubject: Re: Alex Ruler Training Series   Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 am

Part Five

Alex now sat upon a rock overlooking the sea. In many ways he felt at peace here. He crossed his legs and closed his eyes. He had come to Vegeta to grow stronger and was now the leader of an Elite Saiyan Squad. He needed to get his barings and become one with nature on this planet.

Mother Nature, allow me into your charms He thought

FLASH

Raditz stood opposite of Alex. But there was also the presence of another. Alex saw his grandfather Alhan watching from afar.

Alex and Raditz began trading blows, with the Saiyan mimicking Alex's strike attempts like a mirror. As his frustration grows, so does his timing, allowing Raditz to strike him several times. Raditz then fires a sharp blast to his mid-section sending him flying.

Alex's gi is smoking where the ki blast hit him. He stands up and stares a hole through Raditz.

Raditz simply laughs and rushes him again. This time, Alex leaps over the saiyan and mule kicked him in the back of the head. Alhan began clapping. Raditz vanished...Alhan appeared in ront o Alex in a flash.

"My grandson. You have been working hard. " Alhan said, "But alas you still allow your anger to control you. How can one master The Rage Shuriken and still be angry?" Alhan asked.

"Grandfather, I'm sorry" Alex stated.

"Do not apologize. Fix this problem at once," Alhan said before Alex woke from his Meditation Trance

FLASH

Stretching, Alex saw hours had passed since he started meditating. He looked to the sky and began pondering what to do next.

Part Six.:. The Reidori Is Formed

A lot has happened to Alex in the last few weeks. He has been bugged by a bug named Cell, he met Labelisa, and his friend Ty had been injured but was nearly healed.

Now he found himself in the middle of a dense forest on the far reaches of the planet. He was meditating on the events that had happened so far.

Raditz stared deep into Alex's eyes and said plainly, "You are not a Saiyan. You come from a race known as The Hellfighters, cousins to the Saiyans. King Vegeta's brother was found bedding with his wife to be, and was sentenced to death, lucky for him the King had a change of heart and banished him to a faraway planet, Planet Hellfilled. He fell in love with one of the natives and their DNA gave birth to the first ever Hellfighter, protector of Hellion. Their planet and race was thought to have been destroyed by the impact of an asteroid. I hate to be the one to explain this to you, but you may well be the only surviving member of the Hellfighter Race,"

Alex's ki slowly formed a ghostly barrier around his body giving him a limegreen tint.

He was holding Labelisa close to him, floating just above the city. A combat chopper had snuck up on him, and kidnapped Labelisa with a giant claw. This drove him over the edge causing him to transform into his Giant Ape. But the giant ape that lived within his body according to Raditz wasn't fast enough to keep up with the Combat Chopper. Label's screams echoed within his head, just before the combat chopper fired all its missiles at Alex, knocking him into the earth, as rubble surrounded his body.

His ki seemed to be no longer under his control as it surrounded his Giant Ape body once more, and healed his wounds before he made the transition into Super Hellfighter form. His hair stood on end in spikes as it changed from black to red, and his ki even changed to red. His eyes changed from emerald to ruby colored.

Alex's ki began spiderwebbing over his body. He opened his right palm, as the ki began forming a sphere in his palm. The sphere glowed brightly with limegreen ki, as it began discharging jolts of electricity. The sphere began spinning violently, discharing bigger jolts of electricity.

He was sitting at his home with Label, Goten, Uncle Goku, and Raditz. He had just laid out the plans for for Goku to hear and decide if he was going to join The Crimson Army with Alex, Raditz, and Goten. Goku seemed really interested. Raditz and Ty had finally tried getting along, and Label was intrigued by Goten. That had been the happiest moment in his life

The orb began spinning faster, discharging even more electricity. Alex's body slowly rose off the rock he was sitting cross-legged on. He levitated higher and higher into the sky, before his eyes shot open. He wasn't looking at the world through his eyes. His eyes were filled with ki. He was just "feeling" the energy of every living being on earth.

"This technique...it's powerful and it requires moments of despair and happiness to form it. I've got to work on a faster rate of charge....but should I ever need to use it in a battle....I'm screwed. I'll continue training it. I'm going to call it The Reidori, or roughly translated to The Tiger Claw or The Tiger Blade." Alex said softly as he raised his right palm and entered a head dive, swiping the technique forward. "REIDORI!!!!!"

Alex struck a tree, obliterating it in one strike to nothing but splinters and mulch. As the ki drained from his eyes Alex saw the damage he had dealt.

"I may have just created the ultimate technique...I've got to train it until I can use it on the fly," Alex said.

He walked back to his rock and began meditating some more.

Part Seven.:. Developing The Reidori

Alex stopped his meditation and looked up at the sky seeing the sunlight was fading fast. Quickly, he removed his shit and tied it around a tree branch.

I can use my shirt as a smaller target to practice the Reidori on, Alex thought.

He stood with his eyes closed, once more. He visulaized his shirt, feeling the wind blowing and picturing the shirt waving in the wind. He visualized the color of the shirt, the texture of the shirt, and the weight of the shirt. Once more, he opened his right palm as ki spider-webbed down his arm forming a sphere in his palm. The sphere began spinning violently, discharging electricity once more.

Developing the technique wasn't as hard I as thought it would. This rate of speed is much faster than the one I summoned earlier....maybe all that meditation really got me in sync with my ki, Alex thought.

He held the technique in his palm, opened his eyes to find they were still filled with ki and he couldn't see through thim as he regularly would.

Haven't developed it enough to get the initial ki blindness gone, Alex thought.

He continually visualized his target, willing himself to break the ki blindness...after ten minutes, he finally fired the technique.

"REIDORI!!!" Alex shouted, slamming his technique into the shirt.

Tattered clothes fell to the ground, those that weren't disintegrated by the discharging lightning from the Reidori Technique.

"Looks like its back to the meditation drawing board," Alex said, but something in him told him to try again.

He quickly looked around seeking a target that wouldn't turn to splinters or tattered clothe. Finding a giant boulder, he tried to lift it.

[color=limegreen]Hmmm...maybe its time to unleash the beast?/color] Alex thought.

"UNLEASH!!!!!" Alex shouted, as his ki covered his body.

Muscles piled on muscles as he became the giant ape that lived within his body. Looking through the ape's eyes, Alex carefully lifted the giant boulder from its position and and moved it to his clearing. carefully, he pressed a certain location on his chest that caused him to revert back to normal.

"Now, let's try this once more!!!!" Alex said, closing his eyes.

Within in moments, he had The Reidori Technique roaring in his palm.

"I named it right...It sounds like tigers roaring. Reidori, The Tiger Claw!" Alex said laughing as turned to face the boulder he had moved.

"REIDORI!!!!!" Alex shouted, not even noticing he didn't have Ki Blindness.

When he struck the boulder with his Reidori technique, Alex felt the boulder give, when he looked, he saw that he had engraved a spiral design in the boulder that if he looked at it carefully enough, he could see the iris of a tiger's eye.

"This is getting better and better," Alex said, falling to one knee, panting heavily.
(end of training RP)
Back to top Go down
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Powerlevel : 110,050,000
Ki : 42,000,000
Speed : 42,000,000
Strength : 26,050,000
Health : 55,025,000
Zenni : 67,500
Techniques : Ki Hurricane
Instanteous Movement
Inventory : Fruit of Might
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

PostSubject: Re: Alex Ruler Training Series   Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 pm

18000 pl
4500 zenni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Ruler Training Series   Alex Ruler Training Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Ruler Training Series
Page 1 of 1