Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Stat System Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Stat System Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Stat System Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Stat System Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Stat System Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Stat System Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Stat System Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Stat System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Stat System Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Stat System 1-85

Bardock Admin
Stat System 14-83

Keitaro Stat System 6-3

Majin Buu Stat System 16-84

Majeh Mods
Stat System 15-45

Sakuu Stat System 17-27

Turles Stat System Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Stat System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
}V{ajin )3uu
Earth Guardian
Earth Guardian
}V{ajin )3uu

Powerlevel : 110,050,000
Ki : 42,000,000
Speed : 42,000,000
Strength : 26,050,000
Health : 55,025,000
Zenni : 67,500
Techniques : Ki Hurricane
Instanteous Movement
Inventory : Fruit of Might
Seed of Might
Sensu Bean Supply

Stat System Empty
PostSubject: Stat System   Stat System Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Ki - This would be used solely for attacking, and if you want to "redirect" and incoming ki blast, you need to take out the total amount of ki the blast is worth from your ki, and then add extra ki to it as well. Like the current system you decide how much ki to put into each attack. LISTEN UP! Since I KNOW some of you are going to try and deflect ki blast with your own ki blasts, this one flaw could destroy the entire system, SO FOR THE SAKE OF THIS SYSTEM IF YOU WANT TO NULLIFY A KI BLAST WITH ONE OF YOUR OWN TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR SPEED!!! NOT KI!!!!! Otherwise if people could block and attack with their ki they would just put all of their powerlevel into their ki and this system would be no different than the current one. SO KI IS ONLY ATTACK!!!!

Strength - The physical toughness of your character, this would be used to attack like ki through physical attacks, although it can also be used to block an incoming attack. However since you can block AND attack with strength, you can only block up to 50% of an incoming attack, the rest would be deducted from your health, which I will talk about later. So if someone attacked me with a ki blast worth 100 ki and I blocked it, I'd lost 50 strength and 50 health. FYI KI AND STRENGTH ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE! WHICH MEANS... YOU CANNOT DO AN ATTACK THAT ADDS YOU KI AND STRENGTH TOGETHER!

Speed - How fast your character is. Whoever has the higher speed will be able to make the first attack during battle, although they can forfeit their right to go first if they chose. Speed is solely used to dodge or nullify attacks, much like stamina is used for in the current system. So if someone where to attack me with a ki blast worth 100 ki, I'd have to lose 100 speed in order to dodge it, or I could lose 100 speed to fire a ki blast to nullify the attack in either case you lose 100 speed, it's just if you want to role play yourself firing a ki blast take it out of your speed.

Health - This is the only thing that will determine if you lose a fight. When your health reaches 0 then you lose. If your speed, strength, or ki reach zero at any point in your fight YOU CAN STILL FIGHT! Health is the only stat you cannot add to, your health is determined by taking 50% of your powerlevel, yeah, it's that simple.

So if my powerlevel was 100,000 i would have my stats as followed

Ki - 50,000 (My choice)
Strength - 10,000 (My choice)
Speed - 40,000 (My Choice)

Health - 50,000 (100,000 x 50%)

- See how with my ki and strength combined are equal to 60,000? I would be able to beat someone with a powerlevel of 120,000 even though mine is only 100,000... in the current system, whoever has the higher powerlevel wins 99 times out of 100 unless you have 20 senzu beans.

So if i was in a fight and someone used an attack with 10,000 Ki I could
- Lose 10,000 speed to dodge it completely
- Or Lose 5,000 Strength and 5,000 Health
- Or let it hit me and lose 10,000 Health

I think I covered everything pretty clearly, if anyone has any questions just post them here and I'll answer them as best I can. OH! And once you add to these stats they are PERMANENT!!!! If you are caught changing your stats you'll receive a warning and if caught again possible ban. Just train some more and add it to the stat you want.

Possible Benefits to the Site with this System
- Items that add a certain amount to each stat (ex shoes increase speed by 10,000)
- Moves that give special abilities during battle which can be learned like IT
- Closer battles between people who have gaps in power levels, especially later in the game
- An added level of customization and strategy involved with stats

The only downside I really see is
- Now you have 3! stats plus health. Some people might find this new system a bit confusing, but i'm sure after a few fights they'll get the hang of it

LOOPHOLES?
Since I know some of you are going to try and abuse the system somehow so here a just somethings to think about.

Possible Loophole - "Oh, I'll just put all my powerlevel into ki"
Easy Solution - "I'll just put all my ki into powerlevel except for 10%, which I'll place in speed so i'll always have the first move against you and since you're health is 1/2 your powerlevel i'll be strong enough to beat you in one attack because you won't be able to block or dodge my attack."

Possible Loophole - "Since I have a temporary trans i'll just keep adding a different amount each time I transform to my stats."
Solution - NO! If your temporary trans has a multiplier (x2, x3, etc) then you simply multiply your stats by that same amount, however if it's adding a set number to your powerlevel (10,000 or 75,000) divide that number by three, when you get a decimal round up, and then add each amount evenly to each stat.

Possible Loophole - "I'mma toally pwn tis noob wit a ki punch!
Solution - I swear to god I know one of you would try this, as stated before YOU CAN'T DO AN ATTACK WORTH BOTH! Pick one or the other, it's that simple.
Back to top Go down

Stat System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Seberia :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: