Dragonball Seberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Seberia

A New Dragonball RPG site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PTC Creo Illustrate 2.0 M020 Build 15 X86 X64 [2012, MULTILANG]
Aerda's application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm by jyshane

» Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul Mp3
Aerda's application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm by jyshane

» I, mod sakuu...
Aerda's application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am by Sakuu-Maruu

» JOIN THIS
Aerda's application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» AAAHH!!!!
Aerda's application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Preach's Character App
Aerda's application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» What what would happen if
Aerda's application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 pm by Sakuu-Maruu

» Platinum Hearts
Aerda's application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm by Zane

» VS Thread
Aerda's application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am by Sakuu-Maruu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Head Admin's
Aerda's application 1-85

Bardock Admin
Aerda's application 14-83

Keitaro Aerda's application 6-3

Majin Buu Aerda's application 16-84

Majeh Mods
Aerda's application 15-45

Sakuu Aerda's application 17-27

Turles Aerda's application Pp-blank-thumb

Tora

Aerda's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerda

Aerda

Aerda's application Empty
PostSubject: Aerda's application   Aerda's application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Aerda's application Narrosaiyanarmorbynarro
((Definitely not my work >>))
Sayian

Embrace your sayian pride show us yourself.

Name: Aerda Nokue((no middle name))

Appearance: Aerda looks just like a sixteen year old girl, save for the tail that obviously marks her as a saiyan. Her hair is just a tad on the long side, reaching to nearly the bottom of her back, and it is light brown in color. Meanwhile, her eyes are a rather dull golden color. She also tends to wear a scouter, even though she thinks of it as something that is archaic, that measures power levels pretty accurately, being a newer model.

Her tail, as is to be expected, is brown in color as well. She wears a variant of the armor that most saiyans wear, and so far, it has served her well. Underneath said armor, is a gray tunic, and for the bottom, she often wears grey shorts. Around her neck she also wears what appears to be a piece of jewelry, something she plundered after being sent out on what was to be her last mission. Also, like most elite saiyans, the girl has a rather strong physique, due to the fact that she tends to train a lot.

Personality: Pretty much to be expected of the majority of saiyans, Aerda is pretty arrogant about herself. This is mostly due to her status as a High Class Elite saiyan, or rather, a former one, anyway. Again, like a lot of saiyans, she is also pretty bloodthirsty, even compared to some other female saiyans. She doesn't take insults lying down either, and it's rare to see her being compassionate about anything. The exception to that last tidbit of her personality is battle. She is of above average intelligence, though this doesn't stop her from letting her arrogance rule her actions. She also usually doesn't go about tasks that she thinks are demeaning to her, such as wiping out a population of a weak alien race.

However, recently, she has been forced to hide these little tidbits of her personality, in lieu of a more...Earthern personality. Due to her above average intelligence, she was able to formulate a plan to take on the personality of the majority of teenagers she spotted while on Earth. So now, when around humans, she might act like a completely ordinary teenager. This doesn't stop her arrogance and not taking insults though, since she decided that some teenagers might be like that. It was due to the formation of this personality that allowed her to be left alone by humans after they found her at the house of the dead man, she coming up with the lie that she had stumbled across the building.

Starting Planet: Vegeta

Abilities:
Afterimage Technique
Flying
Big Bang Attack
Death Beam
Energy Barrier
Final Flash
Kamehameha
Kiai
Oozaru
Power Ball
Solar Flare
All other basics and essentials

History: Aerda was born to your typical saiyan parents; bloodthirsty and hard on their offspring. This is probably what allowed her to reach the power she possesses today. Their parents, being strong warriors themselves, at least for being third class, pushed her to be a strong warrior; she went along with this, pushing herself when she felt her parents teachings failed. This strategy proved effective, for through the years, her power continued to rise higher and higher. She could be described as the pinnacle of saiyan strength, though some always thought she was just another weak female. The fact that she was born to low-class parents didn't help her much either. She didn't take that lying down and often, plenty of people would be sent to the healing tanks because of her. She went on plenty of missions, her strength growing quickly; despite this, no one ever seemed to notice her or her abilities, just because she was low class.

Contempt grew within her, since she was never recognized that much by the other Saiyans, this contempt stayed in her heart, even when she seemed to be going on more and more missions. This process continued for a good couple of years, never allowing herself to rest long before throwing herself into another mission. This process seemed to repeat itself for years and years. As the years began to wane, however, she began to think she was too good for the rest of the saiyans; just as she was approaching the three hundred year old mark, she believed she was approaching a level of power just below the King himself. After she became that strong, she decided it would be useless to stay on Vegeta; no one else would be able to help train her. Plus, ordinary missions wouldn't increase her power by that lot either; she needed lots of time to train by herself, away from Vegeta. Plus, she hated the fact that she would never be able to become anything other than a low class saiyan, even if she were stronger than some elites; this eventually led to her desertion.

(events to happen AFTER she escapes from Vegeta in a thread)

That was why, one day while enroute to a mission, the Saiyans suddenly lost track of her. She changed course in space, inputting the coordinates for the little known planet of Earth. She had done some digging in the records that planet Vegeta had, and discovered the location of the obscure planet; she decided no one would look for her there. As it turned out, she was correct in this assumption; later, while on Earth, she would learn that the Saiyans had instead investigated the planet that her mission was going to be on. On Earth, she kept her power level relatively low on purpose, not wanting to alarm any locals that might be able to sense power levels, and observed the events going on, never stepping in to intervene since there was always another planet to go to if Earth was destroyed.

Rp Sample: Contempt had finally swallowed her; the young looking Saiyan was sick of feeling contempt for all of the other saiyans. For years, they had not recognized her; for years, they had acted as if she were weak. It wasn't her fault her parents were third class, was it? It just wasn't fair to her and, despite the fact that she was an elite now, she still couldn't get these thoughts out of her mind. That is what led to what she was doing now; she was abandoning the saiyans. Not too smart of an idea, some might say; they would probably be angry once they learned what she had done. She was hoping that they would assume something had happened to her ship in deep space and that she was dead. If they assumed that, she would be free to train by herself on Earth, which was the best solution she could think of. Of course, not all saiyans were dumb, so it was entirely possible for them to still think she was alive.

It had been quite a while since she had left Vegeta behind; in fact, she had lost track of time. That was why she was a tad surprised to see a globe in front of her; it was the planet Earth, and she was approaching it at a fast pace. She spotted the moon as she drew ever closer; that probably wasn't a good thing. She was going to have to remember to stay inside on full moons; it wouldn't do to attract attention by turning into a giant ape. The ship she was in entered the Earth's atmosphere; it didn't take long for the pod to land in what looked like an abandoned area. After a few moments, the door to the pod opened, and Aerda stepped out of it. “Well...Earth certainly has less gravity than Vegeta,” the girl, or rather, woman due to her age, muttered to herself as she stepped out. I wonder what this planet holds for me she thought to herself as she cast a glance about the area. Nearby, she could feel a fledgling power level...surely no one would miss one person disappearing and her moving in, right?

She flew, pretty quickly too, to the house that belonged to the man, and landed in the front yard. There was some...odd creation sitting next to a road; after opening it, she deduced it had to be some kind of container. Inside of it were various papers and other such things; they were inside paper containers with scribbling on them. She assumed she had been spotted, for she heard a cry come from the house, and rose an eyebrow as she looked in the direction of the door to the house. He was shouting something at her, and was obviously angry; she had no idea why. She carelessly dropped the letters on the ground and turned towards him, a frown evident on her face. “You know...I expected the creatures on this planet to be stronger,” she commented; her scouter told her that the man had a power level lesser than one hundred. And here I thought a challenge would be waiting for me on Earth she thought to herself.

Just as the man began to shout again, she let out a sigh and pointed her finger at the man. Without a word, a red beam shot out of her finger and hit the man, going through his chest, then his heart, then out through his back. For a moment, a shocked expression entered the man's face before he crumpled over dead; Aerda crossed her arms as she stared down at the dead body. “That's conspicuous...despite how weak they are, these creature are sure to notice this.” she muttered to herself, picking up the body. After a moment's deliberation, she chucked it in a random direction; it went flying. It seemed to travel for quite a while before she lost view of it, and then she turned towards the house. It looked rather...modest, for her tastes; she was used to sleeping in better quarters. It will have to do the girl decided, walking towards the door; the man seemed to have locked it on his way outside. To solve this problem, she simply kicked the door in and stepped inside.

Last edited by Aerda on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Powerlevel : 200,000
Ki : 66,666
Speed : 66,667
Strength : 66,667
Health : 100,000
Zenni : 10,000
Inventory : Bardocks Special Sayian armor.

PostSubject: Re: Aerda's application   Aerda's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:22 am

Approved and i know this isn't exactly the same as you said but i thought it did a decent match sorta.
The picture:
Back to top Go down
https://dbzs.rpg-board.net
Aerda

Aerda

PostSubject: Re: Aerda's application   Aerda's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Yeah, but she's supposed to look sixteen. Razz Dunno about you, but I don't know any sixteen year olds that look like that.

Thanks for the approval, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Daveed

Daveed

PostSubject: Re: Aerda's application   Aerda's application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 am

Zilo I apologize, but if she is going to be a high class saiyan elite, the second most powerful class of the race, then I would like to see more of her personality. Also the powers death beam, kamehameha, final flash, and big bang attack I am iffy about because these are high leveled attacks that to learn you had to either see or learn from that person specifically. All in all a very nice app indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Aerda

Aerda

PostSubject: Re: Aerda's application   Aerda's application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Yeah, I can see your point; as it is, her personality is that of your typical saiyan, ain't it? I'll go ahead and add it in now.

As for the techniques...well, I really tried to limit them; I took a look at the other apps and noticed that they, more often than not, have more than I do. She is, however, more than three hundred years old, so it's possible for her to have seen those attacks in action, right?

I'll go ahead and add onto the personality section now.
Back to top Go down
Daveed

Daveed

PostSubject: Re: Aerda's application   Aerda's application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Aerda's application Edwarddoesnotapprove
But i do Cause I am not a twinkle Fairy

Now I am letting you slide on the abilities, but they are not as powerful as the cannon ones because of your age and the fact that they are not your techs.
Back to top Go down
Aerda

Aerda

PostSubject: Re: Aerda's application   Aerda's application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Sounds fair enough Dav!

Thanks for the approval!

Also, xD at the twinkle Fairy comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aerda's application   Aerda's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aerda's application
Page 1 of 1